Neapolitan Marble Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs neapolitan marble cake. each layer tastes like its own. sour cream keeps the crumb dense but super moist. One batter, three incredibly delicious flavors.
Pour the pink batter into the bottom of the prepared cake tin, followed by the chocolate batter and then finally the plain batter. To 'marble' the mixture, gently fold through all three coloured layers with a fork or spatula. Frosting swirls of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry make this pretty cake stunning from top to bottom! You can cook Neapolitan Marble Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Neapolitan Marble Cake
- You need of FOR CAKE.
- Prepare 1 of recipe for the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cakes from my Neapolitan Layer Cake, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1 of recipe White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #8.
- It’s 6 oz of semisweet chocolate, melted right before drizzling.
- It’s of fresh strawberrys.
Repeat until all the batter is used. Refrigerate cake; blend cool whip, instant pudding, milk, and vanilla until stiff; frost cake and return to refrigerator. An easy Neapolitan Cake made using just one cake batter! Three layers of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry combine to make one stunning layer cake covered in creamy vanilla buttercream.
Neapolitan Marble Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch sprinform pan with bakers spray.
- Make Chocolate cake batter, strawberry cake batter and vanilla cake batter. Have them in seperate bowls. Recipe for all three cakes are in the attachment below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355848-neapolitan-layer-cake.
- Drop batter into prepared pan in mounds, stating with chocolate batter.
- Then add mounds of strawberry batter.
- Finish with mounds of vanilla batter , placing on top.
- With a butter knife cut through batter and swirl slowly and carefully so as not to mix together. You want a swirl look, make sure you reach to the bottom to get all flavors swirled.
- Bake the cake about 55 to 65 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes in pan then run a knife around edges of pan and realease sides. Cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cake with White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359637-white-chocolate-ganache-whipped-frosting-filling.
- Decorate top with fresh strawberrys and drizzle with melted chocolate.
I've had Neapolitan Cake on my mind for the longest time. Great recipe for Neapolitan Marble Cake. I made this cake as a faster, quicker version of my Neapolitan Layer Cake. We love the flavors of the three cakes together but the layer cake is hard to transport to places and time consuming with all the layers. This cake is not as much of a show stopper.