Best-Ever Banana Bread. Search For Banana bread recipe With Us. With the electric mixer on medium speed, beat in the bananas, egg, cinnamon, vanilla extract and milk until the mixture is well combined. Spread the batter into the prepared loaf tin.
The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date. In a large bowl, toss together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, oil, eggs, and vanilla. You can cook Best-Ever Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best-Ever Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter or margarine,softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium).
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk or milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts, if desired.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.
Best-Ever Banana Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F . Grease bottoms only of 2 (8×4-inch)loaf pans or 1 (9×5-inch)loaf pan..
- In large bowl, mix sugar and butter. Add eggs,bananas,buttermilk and vanilla ; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.Stir in flour,baking soda,salt and nuts just until moistened. Pour batter into pans..
- Bake 8-inch loaves 1hour,9-inch loaf 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool about 1 hour before slicing..
- High Altitude (3500-6500ft): Increase flour to 2 3/4 cups. In step 1,heat oven to 375°F. In step2,add 1/4 cup water with buttermilk. Bake 8-inch loaves about 1hour 5minutes,9-inch loaf about 1hour 30 minutes..
Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Find moist banana bread recipes that will make delicious use of your brown bananas – you'll never bin bananas again! This is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavour! Friends and family love my banana bread – it's wonderful toasted, too. Once you taste this, you'll never throw away those ripe bananas again.