Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS. Mix it well on low flame. Start adding milk to the mixture in parts and simultaneously whisk it to a thick and smooth paste. Add cornflour to the cooked vegetables in the pan and keep stirring.
Continue heating and stirring the white sauce until it starts to thicken and comes to a simmer. The sauce should be just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Season the white sauce to taste. You can cook Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS
- You need 250 gms of Penne Pasta.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare as required of Red bell pepper.
- You need as required of Yellow bell pepper.
- It’s as required of Green capsicum.
- Prepare as required of Mushrooms.
- Prepare as required of Sweet corn.
- It’s as required of Brocolli.
- It’s as required of Carrots.
- You need as required of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes (optional).
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in one-third of the milk. Return to the heat and simmer, stirring, until all.
Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS step by step
- Add one tsp oil to boiling water and cook one packet of pasta (250gms). Drain and keep aside..
- Saute veggies in a pan. Take 1 tbsp oil. Add 5-6 cloves of chopped Garlic. Chop and fry veggies of your choice. I have used Red and yellow bell peppers, green capsicum, mushrooms, sweet corn, carrots, broccoli and onion. Fry for 2-3 mins and set aside..
- Take 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add two tbsp maida (all purpose flour). Mix it well on low flame. Start adding milk to the mixture in parts and simultaneously whisk it to a thick and smooth paste..
- Add the sautéed veggies to the white sauce and mix well..
- Add the boiled pasta to the white sauce. Mix well. Garnish with cheese, coriander, oregano and chilli flakes. (Optional).
White Sauce Pasta is an easy-to-make recipe of cooked pasta in a delicious white sauce – also known as Béchamel sauce. Simply prepare the white sauce – a mixture of butter, milk, flour and spices and pour it over your cooked pasta. This popular dish is vegetarian and can be served as a snack or light dinner. Make it more hearty and nutritious by adding some mixed. The base is a creamy bechamel sauce mixed with cheese that coats the veggies and pasta.