Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders But Did You Check eBay? Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. You can have Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3-4 of mashed bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
Banana bread is a classic recipe that is so comforting and extremely easy to make. I'm thrilled to share a recipe from a fellow blogger today. I know this quarantine situation has lots of people turning to baking as a way to pass the time and to bring a bit of comfort. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar.
Banana Bread Recipe taken from @happywivescooking Tried and tested by @hrns_cuisine step by step
- Sift dry ingredients (flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder) together..
- In a separate bowl, mix the bananas, oil and eggs together..
- Add sugar.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Grease a bread pan and pour the mixture into it..
- Bake at 160 degrees C for 30-45 minutes..
This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! This is the best banana bread recipe ever! It is super easy to make, extremely moist and full of sweet banana flavors and aromas. This recipe is perfect to have.