Fish and vegetable casserole. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. Environmentally Friendly Plastic Free Packaging & Biodegradable Pots Help Fight Plastic Low Prices on Fish Cookbooks.
Fish and vegetable casserole topped with cheese. Arrange fillets in bottom of greased casserole or baking dish. Gradually stir the milk into the flour until smooth. You can cook Fish and vegetable casserole using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish and vegetable casserole
- You need 2 cups of flaked cooked fish.
- You need Half of cup soft bread crumbs.
- Prepare Half of cup grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- You need of Three-quarter teaspoon salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of and ahalf cups milk.
- Prepare of Onion seasoning.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
- It’s of Three-quarter cup cooked lima beans.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Red pepper.
Arrange the fish in a single layer on top of the vegetable mixture. Tuck in the sprigs of rosemary, sprinkle with oregano and season to taste. Serve garnished with chopped oregano and a sprig of rosemary. Fish and vegetables get top billing in this casserole, but cheesy red potatoes also play a memorable part.
Fish and vegetable casserole instructions
- Blend all ingredients, place in buttered casserole, set in pan of hot water, Bake in 325° oven one hour. Or more, until firm. Serve with mushrooms or rich cream sauce. Paprika..
Place foil-wrapped casserole in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. When ready to thaw, unwrap frozen casserole and return to original baking dish. Pour the sauce over the casserole and close the pot with the lid or foil. Season the fish with salt & pepper. Let cool slightly and gently flake the fish into chunks.