Crispy Chicken & Salad Wraps. Put in as many chicken pieces as the skillet can hold. Brown the chicken in HOT oil on both sides. Remove cover, raise heat again and continue to fry until crispy.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cereal mixture. Mix cracker crumbs, seasoned salt, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts into melted margarine and press into cracker mixture until coated. You can have Crispy Chicken & Salad Wraps using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken & Salad Wraps
- Prepare of Spinach & herb flat bread.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Horseradish cream.
- Prepare of Crispy chicken fingers (see related recipe), sliced.
- It’s of Shaved carrot.
- It’s of Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- You need of Telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced.
- You need of Baby cos lettuce, thinly sliced.
- You need of Spanish onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Tasty matured cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish. However, we recommend using skin-on cuts for succulent, crisp skin. If you'd prefer something like a boneless, skinless chicken breast, opt for some kind of breading. What oil should I use for frying?
Crispy Chicken & Salad Wraps step by step
- Very simply- mix some horseradish cream together with some sour cream (to taste). Lay flat bread down- a smear of cream and top with all your yummy stuff..
- Roll up and and toast quickly in a fry pan (medium heat). If you fry seal side down to start it will help hold it all together. Don't over do it- you just want a nice toastiness to bread with fresh crisp mix inside. Yum!.
Neutral oils like canola, vegetable and peanut oil have higher smoke points, making them ideal for frying chicken. Learn more about selecting the right oil for frying. That first bite is a real stunner. As you dig in, the crust cracks audibly and reveals juicy chicken that is as flavorful as that irresistible crust. You'll taste the herbs that made that chicken so fragrant and enjoy a mouthful that is equal parts crispy and juicy.