Delicious beef stew recipe #themechallenge. Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware. Check Out Beef Meat on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
From beef bourguignon, to Italian inspired recipes or classic stroganoffs, there's something to suit all tastes. There's no nicer way to use up cheaper cuts of beef than in a warm, comforting stew. With dumplings, mash or even chips, there are loads of easy beef stew recipes to whet your appetite. You can have Delicious beef stew recipe #themechallenge using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious beef stew recipe #themechallenge
- You need 1 kg of fresh beef.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Tumeric root.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium green pepper.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s of Medium root ginger.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of ripe tomatoes.
In a large pot, heat the oil and stir in the beef and flour until browned. Pour in the water and broth and season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
Delicious beef stew recipe #themechallenge instructions
- Wash and chop your ingredients in a clean plate.
- Boil beef for 30 minutes or until soft.
- When the beef completely dries, add in vegetable oil. cook for 5 minutes or more until golden brown..
- Add onions and fry until translucesnt..
- Add in crushed Garlic, ginger and tumeric. Stir until well incorporated in the beef..
- Let it cook for about a minute then add tomatoes. Stir and cover until tomatoes turn into a paste.
- Add in salt and green pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes. Finish off with the green chilli.
- Serve with hot rice or chapati. Enjoy.
Fry the beef in batches until just browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and put into a medium casserole. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pat the beef dry and season with the salt and pepper. In an oven-safe Dutch oven, brown beef in batches in oil; drain.