Falooda Chia seeds Custard Pudding. Vitamins & Supplements, tested and manufactured in the UK. Heat a pan add milk &a cup of milk boiled nicely ÷ the milk into two parts. Take one part add falooda mix mix it well & cooked it till it's.
Falooda Custard Pudding #FaloodaCustardPudding #DessertRecipes #RosePudding #homemaderosesyrup #dessertHomemade Rose Syrup recipe link – https://www.youtube. CHIA SEED FALOODA The very few times , I have had falooda , I would tell myself , "this is semiya payasam sans the cardamom , jelly , fruits , nuts and icecream". I never thought of making it though , until I made chia pudding. You can have Falooda Chia seeds Custard Pudding using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Falooda Chia seeds Custard Pudding
- It’s 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of falooda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
The texture of the soaked chia seeds was so much like the seeds that is used in falooda. I had some leftover chia pudding and some jelly( my kids fav!) , in the fridge. Chia seeds in milk Chia seeds soaking in milk Mix all the above ingredients except chocolate syrup and strawberries. In a small bowl or mason jar with a lid add the milk, chia seeds and maple syrup.
Falooda Chia seeds Custard Pudding instructions
- Heat a pan add milk &a cup of milk boiled nicely ÷ the milk into two parts.Take one part add falooda mix mix it well & cooked it till it's becomes creamy textures.Off the flame.Cool the falooda..
- Taje the second part of the milk,add custardpowder mix it well,heat it &cook it till it's become thick.Off the flame & cool it.Soak the chiaseeds with water.Freeze the falooda&custard.After cooling,take a serving. glass pour fallooda,than chia seeds then custard garnishing with pomegranate seeds serve it..
Whisk together in a bowl or if using a mason jar add a lid to the mason jar and give it a good shake to mix. If you notice any chia seeds clumping, use the whisk to break them up. Empty the can of coconut milk into a container, with an immersion blender or mixer blend the coconut milk until there are no lumps remaining. Add vanilla, cinnamon, chia seeds and sea salt (and cacao or maple syrup if desired) and mix. When you're in need of a quick, no-cook, make-ahead breakfast, chia pudding checks all the boxes.