Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders GRILLED TERIYAKI CHICKEN These amazing Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Skewers with sweet and savoury Teriyaki Sauce are absolutely delicious.
To cook under broiler – Place chicken skewers on a greased rack in a cooking or baking pan. Submit a Recipe Correction Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Mix together the teriyaki sauce, honey and soy. You can have Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers
- Prepare of boneless & skinless chicken breast or thighs.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of homemade teriyaki sauce (see my recipe).
Add the chicken pieces and mix to coat. Thread the chicken onto the skewers. Usually medium size cubes, or ½ inch thick slices (common with Chinese chicken skewers). Place the chicken in a sealable plastic bag or lidded plastic bowl, add teriyaki sauce and other seasonings.
Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers instructions
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper..
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces..
- Place chicken into a ziploc bag and pour teriyaki sauce over chicken, marinate for 4 hours or overnite..
- Preheat grill. Skewer chicken and cook fully. Cooking time about up to 30 minutes. Turn to cook on all sides. Enjoy.
Marinate the chicken for about an hour or overnight to let allow the sauce to blend in better. In a small saucepan, start the Teriyaki by whisking together the brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, minced garlic, pepper, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the water and cornstarch. Combine the ingredients for the marinade, place in a large bowl. Mixing teriyaki sauce with a little tahini and some sesame seeds will give you a creamy salad dressing that's dairy-free and adds a lot of earthiness to your green salad.