Pineapple upside down cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Weekend Bakes To Celebration Cakes- Gorgeous Cakes For All Occasions.
Pour into the bottom of the cake tin. Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold in lightly and evenly with a metal spoon. Put the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, butter, caster sugar and eggs into a food processor and run the motor until the batter is smooth. You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of pineapple rings.
- You need of save the juice from the can of pineapple rings.
- It’s of cherries.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
Or, see our sticky pineapple upside-down pud, which uses wedges of this tropical treat. And see our tips for how to use up any leftovers. This pineapple upside-down cake recipe is a retro baking classic. The light and fluffy sponge is topped with juicy pineapple slices and glacé cherries for a traditional weekend bake – serve warm with custard for dessert. glacé cherries (to decorate) Put the pineapple rings in a greased cake tin.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy add beaten eggs and add flour little at a time.
- Add pineapple juice that was drained from the can of pineapple rings and add baking powder.
- Prepare tin grease well and sprinkle sugar and decorate with the pineapple and cherries to your liking.
- Pour in cake mixture bake in a moderate oven for 20 to 40mins, when finish allow to cool a while and then turn upside down and serve.
Cream the sugar and butter together and beat in the eggs. Pour the golden syrup over the pineapple. Spoon the sponge mixture on top and cover the pineapple. Immediately place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave your pineapple upside-down cake to COOL DOWN.