Chocolate banana bread. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Choose Your Own Free UK delivery!
Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and level the top. Cover the top with foil if it starts to brown too quickly. In a separate bowl, vigorously whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and allspice. You can cook Chocolate banana bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- You need of A. Dry ingredients.
- It’s of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- Prepare of cocoa powder -sifted.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of caster sugar.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of B. Wet ingredients.
- Prepare of overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- Prepare of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of large eggs – at room temperature.
- It’s of milk – at room temperature.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture: Stir until just incorporated, then stir in the chocolate chips. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined.
Chocolate banana bread instructions
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
A soft and moist Chocolate Banana Bread filled to the brim with ripe bananas, cocoa, cinnamon and a handful of milk chocolate chips. Chocolate lovers unite 💕 Just when you thought banana bread couldn't get any better, we added a bucketload of chocolate. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. Add the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.