*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. This is a great recipe, thanks for sharing. I changed two things that seemed to make this more of a equal split between cookie and cake. Decorate as desired once cookie cake is completely cooled.
Sift in dry ingredients into the batter and beat until just combined. Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked until crisp on the outside and gooey in the center. You can cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional Frosting.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- It’s 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Decorating it is where the fun comes in. Stir some chocolate chips into the batter and press it into the prepared pan. Place the remaining chocolate chips on the top of the batter, pressing them in just a little. Decorate the edges of the cooled cookie cake with vegan chocolate frosting.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake. It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! Make sure to try my Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies too! Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Making a cookie cake is very simple.