Mexican Rice. Browse Relevant Sites & Find Mexican Rice. Search for Mexican Rice Faster & Better Here at Allsearchsite Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs.
These flavors should not be expected to be in the rice. I'd say this is a darn good recipe for anyone wanting to make homemade Mexican rice! Add one of these delicious Mexican rice recipes to your dinner menu tonight. You can have Mexican Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Rice
- You need 2 cups of white rice.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- You need of Butter.
Poblano Rice Made Easy This vibrant rice makes a hearty side. Looking for a Mexican rice recipe? In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water, salsa and bouillon to a boil. Stir in rice; remove from the heat.
Mexican Rice step by step
- Add butter to sauce pan (to your liking). Cook bell pepper for a few minutes..
- Add rice and cook till brown (add butter or water to help cook).
- Add tomato sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, & pepper (all too your liking)..
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Directions In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Shake rice vigorously to remove excess water. This step removes the starch from the rice so it will not stick. IF YOU OMIT THIS STEP YOUR RICE WILL NOT BE DRY AND FLUFFY. Prep the rice: Add rice to a fine mesh strainer and rinse it until the water runs clear.