Dough of Small bread (kubus). Combine wheat flour, yeast dissolved water and salt in a mixing bowl. Place the dough on to a lightly floured. Now add in flour and salt and knead to a soft dough.
Gently place dough with parchment paper into the pot. Remove the bread from the pot, and allow it to cool completely for one hour. Wipe the worktop, dust it with flour then pat the dough. You can cook Dough of Small bread (kubus) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dough of Small bread (kubus)
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of pinyal sugar.
- Prepare of tblsp milk powder.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of tblsp yeast (soak in 1 cup warm water).
- Prepare of Filings:Either of these👇.
- You need of Falafel with tomato and cucumber,.
- It’s of Chicken cooked,.
- Prepare of Haluomi cheese with tomato,cucumber,olive slice and zaater.
Mix everything with some water until a dough forms. The dough should have such a consistency so that you can knead it with your hands. Adjust the water and flour accordingly, then knead until you have a smooth dough. You can then take pieces off the dough and make small dough balls.
Dough of Small bread (kubus) instructions
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients and set aside..
- Mix yogurt and oil together then mix in the bowl with dry ingredients. Mix well and keep for 30-60 minutes…
- Make the dough flat and cut it circle then cook in the bread machine (kubus machine)..
- If the bread finish,open half then put the fillings..
Things like focaccia have a runny dough to give the bread air bubbles. I make the dough, pour it into a well-oiled bowl, let it prove, then tip it out onto a well-floured surface (you could use flour or semolina), then, sprinkle some more flour on top so the dough is practically covered before quickly preparing it for the tray. Dough too stiff because too much flour during mixing or kneading; dough should be tacky after mixing, smooth after kneading; Too much salt ; Not enough yeast or starter; Bread rose at too cool a dough mixture to allow yeast development; Too short a rise; Dough not kneaded after the last rise and before forming the loaf; Oven temperature was too high. Place the bread flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, water, butter, and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Set on Dough cycle; press Start.