Hummus with baked namken and garlic bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
IS DIP TO RELISH WITH PITA BREAD. #Hummus.is full load of protein.as Both Chickpeas (Main ingredient in making Hummus).are full of Protein and Curd (in form of tahini)also has good sauce of Protein. Great recipe for Hummus with Baked Nakmeen and Garlic Bread. #Protein Hummus is Dip to Relish with Pita Bread #Hummus is full load of Protein as Both Chickpeas Main ingredient in making Hummus are full of Protein and Curd used in form of Tahini also good sauce of Protein. #Here made. The ingredients for cooking Hummus with baked namken and garlic bread. You can have Hummus with baked namken and garlic bread using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus with baked namken and garlic bread
- It’s of For Hummus(Chilli Flavoured).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chickpeas (Kabuli Channa), Soaked, pressure cook & drained.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tahini sauce(Homemade).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s 4-6 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of To make Tahini Sauce.
- Prepare 1cup of Curd.(Hung in Muslin cloth for 1/2hour to make Hung Curd).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Roasted & Coarsely crushed White Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White Pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of White Vinegar.
- It’s of For Serving Baked NAMKEEN.
- It’s of Recreated From shared Recipe Nimki..into baked Form.
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Carom seeds (Ajwain).
- You need 2 tsp of Kalonji.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of Water to Bind.
- You need Slices of For Serving Buttered/Toasted Garlic Bread.
Hummus with baked namken and garlic bread. Source : For Hummus Preparation Grind In Mixer Grinder All Mentioned Ingredients Except Red Chilli Powder For Hummus If The Paste Is Thick Add Little Co. The composition for cooking Hummus with baked namken and garlic bread. Hummus is a classic middle eastern dip made with chickpeas and tahini along with loads of garlic and spices.
Hummus with baked namken and garlic bread step by step
- For Hummus Preparation..
- Grind in Mixer Grinder..all mentioned INGREDIENTS..(except Red Chilli powder)..for Hummus…(If the paste is thick..add little cold water from cooked Chickpeas.. before adding oil)..
- Take out the Blended Chickpeas mixture in Mixing/Serving bowl..add Red Chilli powder.Mix well..
- Chilli Flavoured Hummus Is ready for Serving..
- To Prepare Tahini Sauce..
- In mixing bowl..add Hung Curd,Oil, Coarsely crushed White Sesame seeds,, Mustard Seeds, powder,White Pepper powder and White Vinegar.Blend into Smooth paste like Chutney.Use as required..
- To make Baked NAMKEEN.Mix all ingredients in tight soft dough.Roll out 4-6 inches round..Cut into required shapes.Arrange these pieces in baking tray..
- Baked in Preheated Oven..at 180C for 20mins (After 10mins flip over)..
- Store in Airtight container and Serve and Relish with Prepared Chilli Flavoured Hummus..
- For Buttered Toasted Garlic Bread Slices.Cut Slices from Garlic Bread loaf.Butter them Toast them in Airfryer for 4-5mins at 180C.Serve Hot with Chilli Flavoured Hummus..
- Relish & Serve Chilli Flavoured Hummus (Dip) with Baked Nakmeen and Toasted Garlic Bread Slices..
This hummus is super easy to make and tastes just WOW with pita chips. Hummus is a dip from the Middle Eastern cuisine, mainly served with Pita bread or chips. I love making it from scratch using my own homemade tahini paste recipe. Hummus is the most famous dip which. The bread recipe is designed for a bread maker, but I followed the instructions for making it by hand (I used my stand mixer).