Jerk chicken sliders. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine the beef, salt, allspice, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, pepper flakes, brown sugar, thyme and black pepper in a large bowl and. You can cook Jerk chicken sliders using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jerk chicken sliders
- It’s 1 pk of hamburger buns or your fav rolls.
- You need 2 cups of pulled chicken(I shredded some left over chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of jerk sauce.(I like the grace caribbean jerk sauce.).
- You need of Shredded cheese (I used swiss cheese and cheddar cheese).
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter(I used garlic butter sauce).
Once heated, place Chicken Burgers into pan. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ground chicken with Jerk spice mix. Remove muffin tin pan from oven and coat with cooking spray. Serve sliders on buns with lettuce and Alabama White Barbeque Sauce.
Jerk chicken sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 dregree.
- Dice onion and bell pepper and sauteed.
- Add chicken and jerk sauce. Simmer for 3mins.
- Brush melted butter to the bottom and top of buns..
- Place your chicken then shredded cheese on the buns like sandwiches 🙈 and bake for 10-15mins.
Place empty muffin tin pan inside oven as it preheats. Our mouths are watering over these recipes from Chef Jamika Pessoa._#WendyWilliams #CookingFollow Wendy See it first. With clean hands, lightly mix everything together. Jerk chicken normally gets marinaded forever and a day and then grilled up quickly. Here we throw it in the slow cooker so it marinates while it cooks, killing two culinary birds with one stone.