Indo-Mexican style fried Rice. If you want you can add food colour in rice to attract kids to this healthy recipe, it's optional. Take a pan, add olive oil After the oil is hot, add ginger-garlic paste and onion (chopped) simultaneously, sauté a little, flame should be high. After a minute add veggies of your choice, bell papers, cabbage, carrot.
Cook until golden brown, stirring frequently. Fried rice is a Indo- Chinese dish of steamed rice that has been stir-fried in a wok and, usually, mixed with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, and meat, and as such, often served as a complete dish. This recipe produces fried rice with individual grains and is lightly seasoned to allow the flavor of the rice to shine. You can have Indo-Mexican style fried Rice using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indo-Mexican style fried Rice
- You need 1 bowl of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped veggies like bell papers (any colour).
- Prepare 1 bowl of Cabbage chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Mexican herb.
- It’s 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp or As per taste of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic powder or paste.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado paste.
- It’s 3 tsp of Guacamole sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp or as per taste of Green chilli chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of chipotle sauce.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1-2 drops of Food colour (optional).
Add egg, and cook until scrambled, stirring occasionally. Remove egg, and transfer to a separate plate. Rice fried with enchilada sauce, corn, black beans, bell peppers and spices. Great way to use up leftovers.
Indo-Mexican style fried Rice step by step
- If you want you can add food colour in rice to attract kids to this healthy recipe, it's optional..
- Take a pan, add olive oil.
- After the oil is hot, add ginger-garlic paste and onion (chopped) simultaneously, sauté a little, flame should be high..
- After a minute add veggies of your choice, bell papers, cabbage, carrot. Mix all..
- Add Mexican herbs, green chilis, guacamole sauce, chipotle sauce and mix all..
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Now add vinegar and salt, mix properly..
- Cook for another 1 minute till all the ingredients mix..
- This is best breakfast recipe for kids as well as for adults. Full powder pack breakfast, too healthy for children. Enjoy children day with your kids..
Remove from skillet and set aside. Pour safflower oil into a wok or a large frying pan over high heat. Add the rice and mix it well so it gets coated with oil. Stir so that rice gets thoroughly coated in the garlic butter. Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked.