Biscuits. Visit Showroom in Bedford – England. Complete & Efficient Confectionery & Biscuit Machine. Visit Showroom in Bedford – England.
Try this basic recipe for fail-safe biscuits every time. Make a batch of chocolate chip cookies, or adapt it to include nuts, fruit or. Biscuits are flour-based snacks that are generally crisp and crumbly in texture, due to the fact that they are baked twice – the name 'biscuit' means 'twice cooked' in French. You can cook Biscuits using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuits
- Prepare 4 cup of baking mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of 7 up or sprite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
Find loads of biscuit and cookie recipes to fill up your biscuit barrel with buttery shortbread biscuits, chocolate chip cookies, gingernuts, flapjacks, coconut macaroons and much more. Cut, by hand or with cookie cutters, to your desired shape. Using a palette knife, transfer the biscuits to a baking tray lined with baking parchment. A biscuit is a flour-based baked food product.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place butter in a 9×13 baking pan and put in the oven until melted.
- Meanwhile measure 4 cups of baking mix (I use pioneer bit bisquick and other baking mixes work as well).
- Fold in sour cream and then add the 7 up. It will be very wet..
- Flour your work area and knead the mixture..
- Pat it out and cut biscuits. Place onto of melted butter..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
In most countries—particularly in the Commonwealth and Ireland —biscuits are typically hard, flat and unleavened. They are usually sweet and may be made with sugar, chocolate, icing, jam, ginger or cinnamon. They can also be savoury and similar to crackers. Put the flour, butter and sugar into a mixing bowl. Use your hands to combine the ingredients until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs, then squeeze until it comes together as a dough.