Easy Chili Recipe. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals.
Tips for Prepping and Serving Chili Whether you're using canned tomatoes or freshly chopped tomatoes, they're going to release moisture as the chili starts. Some freshly chopped cilantro, tomatoes, or jalapeños will put your chili over the top. Add onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is soft. You can have Easy Chili Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chili Recipe
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground chuck.
- Prepare 10 oz of Can French onion soup.
- Prepare 21 oz of Can red kidney beans undrained.
- Prepare 8 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of Can tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 3 dash of Tabasco sauce.
Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano. You can easily substitute ground turkey instead of beef for a lighter option and the rest of the ingredients should already be stocked away in your pantry. To top the hot, spicy chili, add shredded Cheddar cheese and corn chips for extra flavor and texture.
Easy Chili Recipe instructions
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the beef in the oil, breaking up as it cooks; set aside..
- Purée soup in a blender; pour over beef..
- Stir remaining ingredients into pot..
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least 30 to 40 minutes..
- Serves 4-6.
To go beyond our favorite classic recipe, find more chili recipes here. Prep it, set it, and let your Crock Pot do the rest. This simple homemade chili recipe made in a slow cooker with ground beef is hands down the best around. Prep it, set it, and then forget it. Prep it, set it, and let your Crock Pot do the rest.