Jerk Chicken Alfredo. Combine green onions, garlic, vegetable oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon zest, pepper flakes, salt, basil, lime juice, allspice berries, peppercorns, mustard, thyme, ginger, coriander, rosemary, and nutmeg in the bowl of a food processor; blend until a paste forms, scraping down the sides as necessary. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir mixture into the skillet, reduce heat to low, and let simmer.
I'm sure this will become a regular in your meal rotations like it has mine, so let me know in the comments how you like it! What is Jerk Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo? This pasta dish is simply a regular alfredo dish with added jerk flavors and vegetables. You can cook Jerk Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Alfredo
- You need of chicken tenderloins.
- You need of Caribbean Jerk Marinade.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- It’s of celery ribs, chopped.
- You need of garlic clove, minced.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of old bay.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of dry oregano.
- You need of Green onions and parsley for garnish.
- It’s of Tortellini- enough for 2 people.
Jerk flavors originated in Jamaica, and has become very popular all over the country. There's several ingredients used to make a jerk seasoning. Spicy start, smooth finish.sounds like an awesome time to me!!! Cook Penne Pasta according to instructions on package; drain and set aside.
Jerk Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Place chicken and jerk marinade in a Ziploc bag, for about 2-4 hours in the fridge..
- Once chicken has marinated, place a skillet on medium high heat with a dash of olive oil. Add chicken. Cook 5 min per side. Remove and set aside..
- In same skillet, add another dash of oil, then celery and onion. Cook 5 min, add garlic, cook 1 min. Remove and set aside..
- In same skillet (now it should have all the yummy bits and a bit of liquid from the chicken and veggies) turn heat to low, add butter and cream. Whisk for a couple min, add Parmesan. Whisk continuously until thick, about 3-5 min. Add pepper, old bay, and oregano. Keep heat on low, whisking occasionally..
- Cook tortellini per package directions. Once drained, add to Alfredo sauce, along with veggies. Plate..
- Slice chicken up, and place on top. Garnish with green onion and parsley..
- Also, maybe you can answer this- Why did I add the beautiful garnishes, and then put chicken on top? I feel like that's not how it should've been done. Boo. Really kind of blows, because it would've looked way more rad. Fiddlesticks..
Heat Anchor Butter and saute garlic, onion and escallion. Chicken salad piled with fresh greens, cucumbers, tomato, onions. Our easy chicken alfredo pasta recipe is rich, creamy and the perfect antidote to hunger pangs. You're just two steps away from cheesy pasta perfection. The Spice King Keith Lorren shares his recipe for the Ultimate Jerk Chicken Bowtie Pasta made with a Creamy Jerk seasoned Parmesan Alfredo sauce, asparagus,.