Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Bread Machine Recipes on eBay.
This white bread is mixed, kneaded & baked in your bread machine. White Bread (Instant Yeast) – This recipe creates a buttery white bread. Pour the milk into the bread pan and then add the other ingredients (including the cup of cheese). You can have Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of liquid honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of yeast.
Place the bread machine yeast in last and the yeast should not touch the liquid (until the bread machine is turned on and the ingredients start to be mixed together). Latest Bread Dad Recipes Oatmeal Bread (Instant Yeast) – This recipe helps you to easily make some fantastic homemade oatmeal bread. It uses a bread machine (or electric mixer) to make the dough and then you finish the bread in your oven. Strawberry Bread with Homemade Whipped Cream – This recipe creates a delicious "quick bread" stuffed with strawberries and topped with homemade.
Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe instructions
- Starting at the beginning of the list, add all the ingredients to the machine. Don't worry about any of the ingredients mixing..
- Set the machine for a 2 and a half hour cycle. I only have preset times and types of loaves, so I chose rapid loaf, light crust, which runs to two hours and thirty five minutes. Turns out perfectly every time!.
Place the bread pan back into the bread machine and then plug in the bread machine. Put the bread pan (with all of the ingredients) back into the bread machine, close the bread machine lid and then plug in the bread machine. Place the yeast & salt in separate parts of the bread pan. Place the bread pan (with ingredients) into your unplugged bread machine and then plug in the machine. Put your machine on the Dough setting and press the start button.