Vickys Sausage & Potato Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. Add sausage and onion and saute until onions are translucent. Add bell pepper, garlic, parsley, paprika, cayenne pepper and ground black pepper. Add all kidney beans, tomatoes and chile peppers.
Here is how you do that. Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step. Fry off the diced sausage in a little oil in a large stock pot until cooked, then remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on some kitchen towel Add the vegetables to the pot and fry off for a few minutes, then add in the water, stock and seasonings and bring to the boil. You can have Vickys Sausage & Potato Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Sausage & Potato Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower oil, divided.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 8 of gluten-free pork sausages.
- You need 500 grams of potatoes, diced.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 150 ml of dry white wine (or more stock).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce (gf recipe in my profile).
- It’s 300 grams of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese all grilled up together to make a delicious feast. The name Vicky's Kitchen acknowledges the influence of our great grandmother, Victorine Harris (Miss Vicky or Mama Vic as she was affectionately known) and. is the brand name that we aspire to be associated with quality, Caribbean influenced food. A traditional Guyanese recipe developed over four generations and handmade. Another way you can cook this healthy sausage and bean casserole on a Slimming World diet is, in a lidded pot over a low simmer.
Vickys Sausage & Potato Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Heat a tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onions until softened. Add the garlic in and continue cooking until the onion is turning golden.
- Transfer the onions and garlic to a casserole dish.
- Twist each sausage in the middle, cut in half and brown off in the pan then transfer to the casserole dish.
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes, stock, wine & worcestershire sauce to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Pour into the casserole dish and mix with the onions and sausages.
- Put the lid on and bake for 50 minutes.
- Add the peas and return to the oven for 5 minutes, then season with the salt & pepper, stir and serve with a crusty bread roll.
Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until translucent. Stir in the carrots and celery then sprinkle the flour over and mix in. Menu for Vickys Famous Biscuit & Chicken provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.