Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy. Produce Several Kind of Stuffed Finger Foods. Make a Demo at Showroom in Bedford England. Make a Demo at showroom in Bedford England Looking For Meatball Recipe?
Delicious, authentic and quick recipe for Pakistani Chicken Kofta Curry. The meatballs aren't spicy while the curry is. This works well for kids as they can have with with little on no curry. You can cook Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy using 35 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy
- It’s of For the Chicken Kofta.
- Prepare 250 gm of Chicken breasts, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli flax.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need As needed of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bucnh, chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/2 of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of rosted cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of coriander powder.
- It’s of For the Kofta Curry Gravy.
- You need 2 of Onion, finely sliced and fry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cups of Homemade tomato puree.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder (Dhania).
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s as required of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bunch, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curd.
Chicken Kofta Curry is meatballs made using ground/minced chicken that's simmered in a saucy tomato-yogurt gravy using Indian spices+herbs. This recipe is from Lucknow (India), which is an extremely popular city for Non-Vegetarian recipes or the Mughlai Cuisine. Heat oil in the same pan and add the masala paste and pureed tomatoes to it. Add red chili powder, garam masala and turmeric.
Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy step by step
- For making Chicken Kofta ball To begin making the Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep it ready. To mince the chicken, place it in your mixer grinder jar and mince until smooth..
- To make chicken kofta, In a mixing bowl, put the minced chicken in it and add chopped onion coriander leaves, green chili. In the bowl, add all the spices, salt according to taste, add cumin powder garam masala powder black pepper, coriander powder, crushed red chili and well to combine and make balls of the mixture and keep aside in Refrigerator for 30 minutes to set..
- For making kofta curry– The next step is to make the kofta curry gravy. Heat oil 1/2 bowl or ghee in a pan; add the whole spices bay leaf,cloves,green cardomom, Cinnamon and Saute..
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and Saute for 2minute. Add the tomatoes puree and all the spices and cook for 2 minutes. Curd and onion paste are added and roasted..
- Fry spices well by adding some water until they release oil..
- Add a glass of water to the spices. To make the curry, you can keep the curry consistency thin according to your taste and cook till it comes to a boil. Curry is cooked now add chicken ball and cook it for 10 minutes..
- Finely chopped coriander leaves add green chili to the curry and cook for 1 minutes..
- Mix one teaspoon of Kevda water and cook it for about 1 minute. It will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Ensure you cover the pan and simmer the chicken kofta curry. Once done, cut the kofta a little to check if it is cooked. You can add water to adjust the consistency of the Chicken Kofta Curry..
- Check the salt and spices of the Chicken Kofta Curry and adjust according to your taste..
- Once done, stir in the cream and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the heat. Transfer the Chicken Kofta Curry into a serving bowl, stir in the coriander leaves and serve hot..
- Serve this delicious Chicken Kofta Curry along with a Garlic Naan, Roti,paratha and Rice for a delicious Indian Dinner..
- Visit on youtube #safinakitchen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
Chicken Meatballs RecipeIngr. #KoftayRecipe #MeatBallCurry #ChickenKoftaCurry #DhabaCookingSecretsIn this video learn how to cook tasty Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe In this video will see how to make chicken kofta curry recipe restaurnat style at home#chickenkoftacurry #koftacurry #chickenmeatballs #chickenrecipesIngredi. Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. In a food processor, add your minced chicken alongside the spices you just powdered and all the other meatball ingredients. Pulse this till smooth and all the spices are mixed through Take a small amount of the chicken mixture and pan-fry it to check for spices.