Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef. Great recipe for Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef. This sticky sweet saucy beef is so delicious, and makes a fantastic quick meal. I created this on a whim one evening and it turned out really well. #beef #tamarind #tamarindsauce #charsiu #bbq #honey #garlic #chilli #stirfry #bellpepper.
Add the honey and the strained tamarind juice to the garlic and onion. Simmer over low heat until thick and syrupy. Naturally tart tamarind keeps the honey-based barbecue sauce from becoming too sweet for the luscious, slow-cooked ribs. You can have Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef
- It’s 300 g of thin beef steaks, sliced into fine thin strips,.
- You need 2 heads of Pak choi, ends trimmed off,.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow bell pepper, chopped,.
- You need 3 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced,.
- It’s of Cooking oil, (I used coconut oil).
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of tamarind sauce,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce, (recommend Chipotle or Chinese BBQ),.
- It’s 1 tbsp of runny honey,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes or some to personal taste.
- You need of Suggested sides:.
- Prepare of Steamed rice,.
- Prepare of Egg Noodles.
Opt for dark, runny tamarind concentrate instead of tamarind pulp, which. Their philosophy and slogan is "The Sauce is the Boss". They have a deep distribution network, and are likely in the top five for jerky sales in North America. Honey barbecue sauce is a delightfully sweet sauce that is great on chicken, burgers, and so much more.
Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef step by step
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients until smooth in a cup and set aside. Heat some oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add in the bell pepper, beef strips and half the spring onions and stir fry for arounf three minutes until the beef is browned on the outside. Add the minced garlic and fry for 15 seconds until fragrant..
- Pour in the sauce, allow to sauce to sizzle and melt for a few seconds then add in the Pak choi a d remaining spring onions. Toss together and stir fry for a further minute then remove from the heat..
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of side. :).
It isn't spicy or sour, so it's the perfect sauce for your most discerning young person. Not only is this sauce a favorite of every member of the family, it's easy to make and can be made in advance making dinner prep easy. We serve authentic Thai cuisine that diners are sure to enjoy. With a perfect blend of sweet, sour and salty tastes, each dish is sure to captivate your taste. We cater to pickup requests as well as deliveries.