Short ribs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Beef ribs are delicious marinated and slow cooked or barbecued. From sticky beer-braised short ribs to Thai-style beef curry, there are many ways to enjoy this tender cut of meat.
Beef short ribs were once one of butchery's best kept secrets – incredibly tender, melt in your mouth beef that was available at a very reasonable price. Heat a deep-sided roasting tray on the hob and add a glug of olive oil. Add the halved garlic head, cut side down, pushing it to the bottom of the pan. You can have Short ribs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Short ribs
- Prepare 1 kg of Short ribs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BBQ.
- You need 1 tsp of Rajah.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Steak n chop.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 tbs of Brown onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes grated.
- You need 3 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tikka sauce.
Heat the oil in a large roasting tray over a medium to high heat. Add the beef ribs and fry, turning regularly, until browned on all sides. The meal is a comforting one, ideal for a cool fall or winter day. Try a steak grill seasoning on these ribs, but feel free to use your favorite seasoned salt blend.
Short ribs instructions
- Boil the short ribs for an hour.
- Chop you onion and pepper.
- Once the meat is cooked and soft them you can pour your onion and pepper to fry with beef stock.
- While frying all together then start to season your meat with all the spices.
- Let the spice sink in while cooking for few minutes then pour your tomato and the Tikka sauce and tomatoes sauce don't forget tomato sometimes has a tendency of overpowering the other ingredients so Pinch of sugar to tone it down.
- Once it's cooking then prepare your soup to pour it to thickens the soup.
- Your meat is ready to be served and we enjoyed it rice..
If they stick, add a little oil. Our grass fed, beef short ribs are sourced from native breed cattle reared on small, family-run Dorset and Wiltshire farms that have been purely grass-fed on lush, natural pastures. Short ribs have traditionally been an underused cut of beef, but are becoming more fashionable as American barbecue food has really taken off in the UK. Short ribs are a bone-in cut, taken from the mid-section of the ribs. A fantastic braising and smoking cut, cooked long enough the meat will fall from the bone.