Vickys Pizza-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you cook that. Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Vickys Smoked Haddock Stuffed Baked Potato, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! Great recipe for Vickys Savoury Compound Butters, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Toffee Apple Jam, GF DF EF SF NF – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Toffee Apple Jam, GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Pizza-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pizza-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 4 of medium baking potatoes, any variety.
- It’s 1 of onion, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 1 of courgette / zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1 of summer squash, peeled & sliced.
- Prepare 225 grams of sliced white mushrooms.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 240 ml of marinara sauce, recipe below if required*.
- You need of cheese of choice to top, I use 'Violife' (Vegan, Soy-Free).
- It’s of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 400 grams of can chopped tomatoes.
- You need 6 tbsp of tomato puree/paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly chopped basil.
- Prepare 50 ml of white wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare of sugar.
It's hard every holiday to find stocking fillers and treats for children with multiple allergies. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Pizza-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Pizza-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork, brush with 1/2 a tablespoon of the oil and arrange on a baking sheet. Bake until tender, around 1 – 1 & 1/2 hours. You can also bake in the microwave on full power for 7 – 12 minutes depending on the wattage. Mine take 10 mins at 800W.
- When the potatoes are almost tender, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the courgette, squash, mushrooms, onions & salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender and golden brown, around 6 minutes.
- Preheat the grill / broiler. Halve the potatoes, transfer to a baking dish cut side up and top with the vegetable mixture. Pour some warmed marinara sauce over the potatoes then top with as much cheese as you like. Grill until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 2 or 3 minutes, then transfer to plates and serve.
- For the marinara, place the tomatoes, tomato paste, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a blender and blitz until smooth. Saute the finely chopped onion in olive oil for 2 minutes in a large frying pan. Add the blended tomato sauce, basil and white wine. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. This makes twice as much as needed in this recipe but you can freeze the half you don't need for another time.
- Instead of marinara you can try my tomato-free tomato sauce, recipe in my profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- My Bean Sprout 'Pasta' recipe uses the same marinara recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361521-vickys-bean-sprout-pasta-and-marinara-sauce-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
You can have Vickys Pizza-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF using […] Recipe: Appetizing Vegan salad. Hearty Vegan Salad Recipes that Will Keep You Full. The vegan salad recipes listed below contain those and […] Easy Tasty Vegan Recipes-Vegan Guinness Irish Stew. Made with easy ingredients like avocado, olive oil, cilantro, lime, garlic, and parsley! Vickys Chicken & Bacon Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.