Holiday pumpkin roll. See recipes for Pumpkin & Poppy Seed Roll! too. Very lightly coat the parchment with nonstick spray. Place a sifter on top of a small plate and measure the dry ingredients into the sifter.
Spread the batter onto the prepared pan and. Holiday Pumpkin Roll with cream cheese. Combine that with a crisp chill to the air, glowing candles and a crackling fire. You can cook Holiday pumpkin roll using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holiday pumpkin roll
- Prepare of ingredients.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of canned pumpkin.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of sugar, plus more for sprinkling (desired amount).
Add a slice of this Holiday Pumpkin Roll to the equation and you are set just in time Holiday pumpkin roll. A pumpkin roll cake makes a festive dessert option for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any time you want something special. Holiday Pumpkin Roll Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Fold the dry mix into the pumpkin mix.
Holiday pumpkin roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease and flour a 17 1/2-by 12 1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs, granulated sugar, and pumpkin until smooth..
- Sift together the flour, ginger, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add the sifted ingredients to the egg mixture and blend until fully combined.
- Spread the batter in the jellyroll pan..
- Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 14 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 minutes..
- Invert the cake onto a wire rack. Sprinkle some of the sugar on a large tea towel and carefully transfer the warn cake to the towel , folding the sides of the towel over the cake..
- Roll the cake up in the towel and cool in the refrigerator thoroughly for about 45 minutes..
- With an electric mixer, combine the sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Carefully unroll the cooked cake and spread the mixture on top of the cake..
- Gently re-roll the cake up and refrigerate it until you're ready to slice and serve..
- Dust with suger just before serving..
- Enjoy :).
One of the all-time best Holiday pumpkin roll ever!. Really the best Holiday pumpkin roll recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. In another bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar.