Shahi tukda recipe. Shahi Tukda is a simple yet delicious recipe, which makes for a delightful treat for sweet lovers. Here's a simple recipe to make this traditional Shahi Tukda recipe at home. Take a saucepan and heat water along with sugar, once the sugar dissolves add the saffron strands.
So this recipe literally translates to a royal piece of dessert which was perfect to serve the kings and queens. It is made by deep-frying the bread slices in ghee and then soaking them in flavoured sugar syrup. Then add milk powder (i used nestle brand). You can cook Shahi tukda recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shahi tukda recipe
- You need 5 of bread slice.
- It’s 500 ml of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8-10 of almonds.
- Prepare 4 of green cardamom.
- It’s 20-25 sticks of saffron.
- It’s 8-10 of pistachio.
- Prepare As required of Desi ghee to fry bread.
The addition of milk powder reduces the cooking time of rabri. How to make Shahi Tukda – Shahi Tukra (with Condensed Milk), a popular sweet is a royal treat to taste buds at anytime. To make this sweet in authentic style, bread pieces are deep fried in ghee until crispy and then topped with creamy rabri. Learn to make royal mughlai dessert To cook rabdi for shahi tukda First, add milk to heavy bottom pan and bring it to a boil.
Shahi tukda recipe instructions
- Prepare sugar syrup. Add 1 cup sugar in pan mix with 1/2 cup water. Let it boil for 3-4 minutes. Add 2 cardamom and cook for 1 more minute. Sugar syrup is ready to keep aside..
- Cut almonds and pistachios in small parts..
- Take a pan for rabri. Add milk and when milk turns to boil. Low the flame. Add 2 cardamom. Cook for 20-25 minutes. When it turns thick..
- Cut the breads in two parts and fry them on medium flame. Dip in sugar syrup..
- Shahi tukda is ready to serve..
Then reduce then flame and simmer until it is reduced to half. Then add saffron, sugar and keep simmering the rabdi until desired consistency. Drain and remove them in a serving dish. Pour the warm rabdi evenly over the sugar syrup coated bread triangles. Shahi tukra is a great way to end any meal, but it is particularly suitable for larger parties as it can be made in advance and served either at room temperature or chilled. shahi tukda recipe: firstly, cut the sides of bread and cut them into triangle. fry the bread slices in hot ghee till the bread turns golden brown. fry the bread both the sides till they turn golden brown.