Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Take your Julian chicken in a clean, dry bowl and crack open one egg into it.
Restaurant style Chilli Chicken and Fried Rice Cooking When eggs are scrambled, you can mix them with the vegetables in the skillet. Immediately add the chilled rice, cooked chicken, fish sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, and chilis (if using), and stir until combined. You can have Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style
- Prepare of Prepare fried rice with recipe (see recipe).
- Prepare of Chicken chilli strips.
- It’s 250 gm of Chicken breast strips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of raosted cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green capsicum(cut in strips).
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow capsicum (cut in strips).
- It’s 1/2 of red capsicum (cut in strips).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green olives cut is slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Stir in the rice, green onions, soy sauce and fish sauce. Heat a little more oil, add the stir-fry veg, curry powder and sweetcorn with a splash of water. Add the last of the oil to the pan, tip in the rice and chicken, mix well, then add the soy sauce, sweet chilli, ketchup, a splash of water and some black pepper. A quick recipe for takeaway-style chicken fried rice with loads of flavour.
Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style step by step
- Make fried rice with this recipe (see recipe).
- Marinate chicken strips with ginger garlic paste, salt,red chilli powder, paprika powder,cumin powder and lemon juice and oil. mix it well and marinate it for approx 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes take any pan add marinated chicken in it.and fry it…
- Mean while take green.yellow and red bell pepper or capsicum(julien cut),carrot (julien cut).and green olives. Cut in slices. (olives make tha taste very unique and different must try.).
- Now take another pan add 1 tsp sesame oil add julien cut carrot,green, red,yellow capsicum and olives fry it fro 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add fried chicken strips add ketchup,soya sauce,mayo garlic sauce and mix it well fry it for 2 3 minutes and it's done..
- Serve it with fried rice…
I've included lots of swaps so you can use up whatever you've got in your pantry. This chicken fried rice is such a great recipe for using up leftover scraps of chicken from your roast chicken dinner. We hate seeing food go to waste, and will always try to find ways to turn leftovers into further meals or freeze for. Add a few shakes of soy sauce and add the peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms if using, spring onions, egg and the chicken. Stir fry until the rice is starting to turn golden and crispy and everything is piping hot.