Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon. Get just the right utensils for the job. Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon hillarykt. Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon.
Scoop out some of the middle from where the stone was, add a little salmon to each and then add the egg yolks. Put the halves in an ovenproof dish, cut side up, and crack an egg into each half. See recipes for Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon too. You can cook Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon
- You need 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!).
- Prepare 2 slices of Brie or a similar cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Line each avocado cavity with a slice of Alfred Enderby smoked salmon, followed by an egg yolk. Beat the egg whites with a small squeeze of lemon juice until combined and pour into each cavity. What is your favourite ingredient to combine with avocado? Fill a medium saucepan with water until about half full.
Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit..
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much..
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado)..
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready..
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!.
Continue spooning egg white into the hole until full. Do the same with the remaining avocado half. Season each filled avocado with chives, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Top with chopped bacon and serve. Impress your friends or brunch date with baked eggs in avocado.