Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza. Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well. Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet.
Arrange meatball slices and pepperoni on top. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the cornbread mix, milk and egg. You can have Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- You need of Breading, crust—————-.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- You need 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Sauce——————.
- It’s 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings———————-.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- You need 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Stir in corn just until blended. These comforting mash-ups combine two of your favorite foods in one delicious dish. If you like pizza night, give this healthy quinoa casserole a try! It's a fun way to sneak in a.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Simple halibut with a burst of lemon comes together easily. Serve it with bread or, even. Place meatballs in large microwave-safe bowl. In large skillet, brown meatballs over medium-high heat. Place over potato mixture, pressing in lightly.