Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. In a large bowl stir together the butter and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas, baking soda, and salt, and stir until blended.
Whisk in eggs, melted butter and vanilla until blended. Add dry ingredients all at once and fold them in until just combined. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. You can have Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas (about 3 small).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of water (optional).
Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Grease two 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pans..
- In large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips..
- (Optional) Add water to add moisture..
- Blend well on medium speed..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into prepared pans..
- (Optional) Lay some chocolate chips along the top of the mixture..
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
- Remove from pans..
- Let cool completely on wire rack..
In a medium bowl, whisk together the bananas, cooled butter, eggs, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.