Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free. Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland An easy meal that all kids love. You can't go wrong with sausage, beans and mash! You could add some powdered milk to make it more like the store bought.
Everything I post is free from gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and most are peanut and tree nut-free too. The recipes I post are made specifically with my son in mind so we can all enjoy the same family meals together and he so isn't. Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free. You can cook Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free
- Prepare 4 of gluten-free sausages of choice – vegan, pork, beef, chicken…..
- You need 6 of large white potatos.
- You need 400 grams of can of baked beans (check brand for no added milk ingredients) or see my recipe for making your own within my Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce recipe.
- It’s of safe milk as required, I use rice milk or light coconut milk.
- You need of dairy-free spread / butter as required, I use Vitalite Sunflower Spread.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
These Dairy-Free Prepared Meals Are Delivered to Your Doorstep Ready To Eat. Always Adding More To The List!. DD also reacts to beef, lamb, white fish and recently chicken. So far we've been avoiding soy but am now trialling it slowly in breads.
Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free instructions
- Boil the peeled and quartered potatos until soft, meanwhile bake the sausages in the oven at gas mark 5 / 190C / 375F, turning after 12 minutes..
- The potatos should be done after 20 mins. Drain and add enough butter and milk to make a creamy mash. Season gently.
- Check the sausages after 25 mins total, they should be done..
- Heat the beans in a pan, then layer in the bottom of a casserole dish. Cut the sausages into chunks and layer over the beans then spread the mash on top. Older kids may prefer the sausages poked upright through the top of the mash rather than cut up..
- If you wish you can put it under the grill to crisp the potato, or sprinkle cheese on top. My kids like theirs in individual dishes so they have their own 'pies'.
And I'm still bfeeding so have changed my diet too. It is a mission but we are getting there. Thumbs up to the intolerant gourmet website. She inspired me to do a blog with baby-led. Vickys Chilli Powder Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook.