Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style). The very best in gourmet ingredients, available for next and named-day delivery. Leave to cool before removing the ribs. Mix marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Coat each rib well with marinade. Leave to cool before removing the ribs. You can cook Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style)
- It’s 1 kg of Beef Ribs.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds, toast in a pan.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of Kecap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Butter or Margarine.
- It’s of salt pepper.
- You need of beef powder.
Braising tough cuts of meat makes them fall-off-the-bone tender and creates a rich sauce. Place the beef tenderloin cubes in a skillet over medium heat with the pepper mixture, galangal, lemon grass, lime leaves, and turmeric. Called "rendang daging" in local language, it's arguably the most famous beef recipe in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore. Beef rendang is one of the original cuisines of Minangkabau descent and Sumatra's culture.
Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style) step by step
- Crush garlic,coriander,white pepper in mortar until become finely paste,then add the Kecap Manis, be mindfull that Kecap Manis has flavour already,so be carefull when adding salt to taste. and marinate the beef ribs for about 2 hours, i prefer overnight.
- Place the marinated beef ribs without the sauce in the baking tray,cover with alumunium foil and baked in slow heat for about 1-2 hour until tender.
- Keep the remaining sauce on the side.
- Once the beef ribs cooked perfectly from the oven, star to melt the margarine or butter in the pan, and add the remaining sauce until bubbling and caramelized.
- Adds in the beef ribs as long as the juice, stir them well together until the sauce coat the ribs well.
- Best serve with hot jasmine rice, any vegetable on the side and sambal or chilli paste. simply sooo goood!.
It is served at special occasions to honor guests and during festive seasons. It is a delicious Indonesian dish prepared with a myriad of herbs and spices cooking for a few hours until all the liquids have been completely absorbed by the meat. Beef ribs are delicious marinated and slow cooked or barbecued. From sticky beer-braised short ribs to Thai-style beef curry, there are many ways to enjoy this tender cut of meat. Cut or separate beef ribs into a serving portions.