Potato and bread cutlet recipe. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and boil potatoes in a pressure cooker. Peel them off and mash using a masher or shred them to get even consistency.
When mustard seeds start to splatter add mashed potatoes along with green chili, ginger, boiled peas, red chili powder, garam masla powder, dry mango powder and salt. Bread Cutlet Recipe is a quick and easy snack recipe which tastes very delicious. Dip each bread slice in water and immediately take it out. You can have Potato and bread cutlet recipe using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and bread cutlet recipe
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of mashed boiled potatoes.
- It’s of boiled green peas.
- It’s of chopped coriander.
- You need of chopped onion.
- It’s of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of garam masala powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- It’s of chat masala powder.
- Prepare of dry mango powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Oil for fry.
Squeeze it to remove excess water and add to the veggie mixture. Mix well and taste for salt, add more if required. When the pressure settles down, then open the lid. Drain the water and let the potatoes become warm or cool.
Potato and bread cutlet recipe instructions
- Take a mixing bowl, add the all ingredients together and make small balls..
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Deep fry the balls..
- Potato and bread cutlet is ready..
Boil potatoes, peel and mash them in a bowl. Chop green chilli and add them to the bowl along with chopped coriander leaves, red chilli powder, chaat masala and garam masala. Dry roast the rava till aroma wafts out. Take the mashed potatoes and squeezed bread slices in a mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients except oil and rava. Take it out and squeeze the water out of it.