THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers.
The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date. What makes this the best banana nut bread is a "special" ingredient – apple cider vinegar. The apple cider vinegar is what gives the banana nut bread a soft and moist texture. You can have THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!
- It’s 3 of med to lg over-ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 of whole shelled walnuts, crushed.
It also provides a slight tartness of flavor. You could also substitute the apple cider vinegar for sour cream or yogurt and the results will come out the same. Using a small bowl, mash bananas. Add mashed bananas to the mixture and combine.
THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease loaf baking dish.
- Peel bananas and place in large mixing bowl. Mash bananas using a fork until smooth..
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together until well-combined.
- Spoon into greased baking dish and place in oven for 50-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes in baking dish..
- Using a butter knife, run the knife along all sides to loosen from baking dish. Turn dish upside down on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 20 minutes..
Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. Then in a mixing bowl, beat together your sugar and (soft) unsalted butter until the mixture is light and fluffy. This very moist Banana Nut Bread recipe will soon become a staple in your kitchen! The flavorful, sweet loaf is full of mashed bananas, crunchy walnuts, and a hint of warm spices for the perfect make-ahead breakfast or afternoon snack.