Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋 instructions.
Now mix mayo fresh dill and half a cup of Parmesan. Layer mixture evenly all over second slab with just the salt pepper and garlic. Then top with remainder of Parmesan coating. You can cook Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋
- It’s 1 slab of salmon (3 lbs).
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare of Fresh dill.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, blackening seasoning.
Great recipe for Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋. Every year we have a family get together at the beach and a family member makes this for our one night seafood bang where everyone brings something!. Let me tell you I look forward to the Parmesan crusted one!!!. Had to get this recipe first.
Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋 instructions
- Cut slab in half on one slab I just use my blackening seasoning and pat it dry season well.. Second slap season well with garlic salt and pepper pat it dry as well.
- Now mix mayo fresh dill and half a cup of Parmesan.
- Layer mixture evenly all over second slab with just the salt pepper and garlic.. Then top with remainder of Parmesan coating evenly and all over and fresh dill.
- Then put in oven at 350 for about 35 minutes until mixture becomes browned and salmon cooked thru (timing really depends on thickness and length of your cut of salmon could take longer or shorter if doing smaller thinner pieces or amount but will look like photo).. Mine was 3 pounds (1 whole slab) and took 35 minutes.
See recipes for Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋, Carne Asada bowls too. This quick and easy salmon bake with crispy roasted potatoes and fennel is minimal effort and maximum flavour, great for a cheap. How to bake salmon in the oven. Salmon fillets can be baked in the oven much in the same way as any other fish or chicken breast. Follow the instructions on your recipe, as some will call for salmon to be placed in a baking tray with other ingredients whereas others might ask for the salmon fillet to be wrapped in foil.