Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. Low Prices on Walden Farms Hickory Smoked Bbq Sauce Looking For Bbq Sauce Recipe? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cooking times vary based on size of drumsticks.
Brush both sides of the drumsticks with barbecue sauce. When done, the chicken will be fork tender and sport a thick, beautiful glaze. Whisk water, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, butter, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder together in a bowl; pour mixture over drumsticks. You can have Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
- It’s 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Prepare of Salt – Black Pepper.
Slash the chicken with a sharp knife and toss with the barbecue sauce in a roasting tray. Deliciously sticky chicken drumsticks are great served hot for a midweek supper or cold for a picnic. Crunchy coleslaw adds contrasting flavours and textures. Enjoy our hot and spicy chicken drumsticks with homemade slaw on the side for a healthy and low calorie supper.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
Tip into a roasting tray where the chicken fits snugly (to prevent excess marinade burning). You can use an entire chicken for the oven-baked barbecue chicken recipe. Either use a pack with pre-cut pieces from the supermarket, or you can butcher an entire chicken yourself. If you want to save money, buy the entire chicken or two. Cut the chicken into sections and keep the carcass for chicken soup.