Teriyaki squash&onions w tuna and jasmine rice. Place in a container and pour teriyaki marinade to coat all slices. Slice spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, and place onto parchment-lined pan flesh down. Roast until skin can be pierced relatively easily.
Combine mushrooms, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and bell peppers in a large bowl. Add teriyaki, garlic, and ground pepper. Toss to thoroughly coat vegetables with the sauce; be gentle with the onion to keep it intact. You can have Teriyaki squash&onions w tuna and jasmine rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki squash&onions w tuna and jasmine rice
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 6 of squash bulbs chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of Jasmine Rice.
- It’s 1/3 of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of paprika.
- Prepare 1/3 of basil.
- You need 1/3 of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 can of tuna or salmon.
Add onions, sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute for several minutes until lightly browned in places. Toss the squash in a bowl with some oil, sprinkle with salt and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Meanwhile make the teriyaki glaze: mix the tamari, vinegar, honey, garlic and ginger in a bowl. Drizzle the partially roasted squash with about half of the teriyaki glaze, gently turning the half-rings with a spatula.
Teriyaki squash&onions w tuna and jasmine rice step by step
- Let jasmine rice boil in rice cooker for 10-15mins.
- Sautee the onions until lightly browned.
- Add all ingredients to chopped squash and let sit while onions sautee.
- Add squash to sautéed onions and allow to sit for 15-20mins until sauce with squash and onions reduce..
- Add tuna to a 2nd pot and add basil, paprika, soy sauce, and worechester sauce and mix and let simmer.
- Once all is cooked, add 2sccops of jasmine rice, then tuna and 2sccops of jasmine rice then top it off with the squash and enjoy !.
Stir in the teriyaki sauce and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, yellow squash and onion. Add cooked chicken and teriyaki sauce and combine. Teriyaki Seitan Bowl with Mashed Winter Squash (Vegan) Meaty strips of seared seitan in a sweet/salty/sticky homemade teriyaki sauce resting comfortably on a bed of freshly mashed nutty winter squash.