Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF. We love spare ribs over here. Baby back ribs are more an overseas thing, we like the meatier, larger ribs. Great recipe for Vickys Slow-Cooker Mongolian-Style Beef, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Manager: Juan Diego Medina @laindustriainc / INFO: […] Related News. Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 900 grams (2 racks) of / 2 pounds) short ribs, membrane removed if preferred.
- It’s 250 ml of favourite BBQ sauce, see the links below for mine.
- Prepare of spray oil.
- Prepare of peeled garlic cloves, salt & pepper, favourite dry rub…
Great recipe for Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. BBQ sauce is one of my favourite condiments and I make it in a few different ways. This is the one I like the best. Here is how you achieve it.
Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Prepare the ribs the day before cooking either by marinating in your favourite sauce or rubbing with your favourite spice blend and letting sit in the fridge overnight wrapped in clingfilm so the ribs absorb the flavours.
- I just like to rub a clove of garlic over mine, sprinkle over some salt & pepper and pat it in, then coat them in some of the sauce I'll be finishing them with before wrapping them.
- Take the ribs out of the fridge an hour before cooking to bring them to room temperature, unwrap them.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180 / 350°F and line a baking tray with foil, lightly sprayed with oil.
- Put the ribs on the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, then flip over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Coat with some sauce and bake again for 10 minutes, then flip over and bake a further 10 minutes. Total bake time so far is 40 minutes. This gives them colour and bakes the top layer of sauce in.
- Now make sure the ribs are lying meaty side down and cover the tin with another large sheet of foil. The side that'll be towards the ribs needs also to be sprayed lightly with oil as before. Tuck the foil around the tin so no steam can escape.
- Turn the oven heat down to gas 1, 130C or 250°F – 275°F and bake at this lower temp for 90 minutes.
- Take off the top foil and carefully turn the racks over so the meaty side is facing upwards. Drain off any liquid from the bottom of the tin.
- Coat in the sauce of your choice and bake for a final 15 – 30 minutes or until fork tender. To test you can gently pull each end bone and see what the 'give' is like. Just for info, in this picture the top rib rack is coated in my tomato based BBQ sauce, the bottom is coated in my teriyaki/pineapple BBQ sauce.
- Let stand for 20 minutes then slice and serve with extra sauce.
- Here are some of my other BBQ recipes, the sauce recipe I used on the kids portion of ribs is included in these recipes. If you can't tolerate tomato, I included a link to my tomato free ketchup that can be used successfully to make this BBQ sauce. I also love sweet & sour and so I've linked that sauce recipe too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341685-vickys-no-ketchup-sticky-teriyaki-bbq-sauce-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346344-vickys-sweet-sour-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343259-vickys-slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344040-vickys-bbq-chicken-drumsticks.
Ingredients of Vickys Vanilla Apple Tart, GF DF EF SF NF. Prepare of Juice of half a lemon. Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish with a lid or the crockpot / slowcooker. Vickys 'Love Hearts' Valentine Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.