Bread Stuffed with Egg. Place them on a foil-lined pan and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat together your eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined. Very carefully, pour your egg mixture equally into each bread boat.
Stuffed with old Cheddar and baked in a skillet, the loaf develops a deep, toasty brown crust that perfectly complements each bite. Years ago, my husband and I were renting an apartment that sat above the shared. How to Cook Egg-Stuffed Bread Rolls. You can cook Bread Stuffed with Egg using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Stuffed with Egg
- It’s 5 of eggs for stuffing.
- You need 1 of egg for egg wash.
- Prepare Half of pack butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Half of cup fresh milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast diiluted in water.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare Half of tsp salt.
Cut the top of each bread roll. Hollow out the bread rolls to make room for the filling. Cut the ham slices into thin strips, then mix them with Cheddar cheese. Place the scooped bread rolls on a ceramic baking tray.
Bread Stuffed with Egg instructions
- Prepare a dip container.Sift flour while pouring then add in sugar,salt then mix thoroughly.Then add buttermilk yeast vanilla.Mix it well.Then use hand if there is no mixer..
- Transfer the mixture in a baking mat and start to knead until it is ready.You know it when you poke the dough and it will bounce back.Thats the time its ready to cover.Set aside for an hour to rise.It.may double or triple its size..
- Break and whisk the eggs and fry.Or can be put in the oven fir 15 mins at 200c. Mine is fried.Then after it fry let it cook and cut into rectangle..
- When the dough is ready.Cut into how many pieces you desired.Then flatten with a rolling pin.Stuffed the egg inside and rolled it.After you did all.Brush it with egg wash.Bake.in the oreheat oven for 20 mins at 180c.After removing from oven brush with melted butter..
Divide the ham and Cheddar mixture into each bread roll. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, salt and pepper, and whisk well. Add cheese and stir to combine. Add vegetables to the egg mixture, and stir well to combine. Place the bread loaf on a large sheet of foil, on a baking sheet, and spoon /pour egg and veggie mixture into the loaf.