Jerk Chicken Tray Bake. Cut the thighs in half lengthways down one side of the bone. Put them in a large roasting tin. Mix the jerk paste with the lime zest and juice and pour over the chicken.
Chop the butternut, peppers and onions into cubes and chunks and pop in a tray. Add the chicken thighs and marinade to the tray and add some olive oil. Put the chicken in the bowl with the jerk sauce and toss until well combined and set aside. You can have Jerk Chicken Tray Bake using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Tray Bake
- It’s of For the marinade.
- It’s 2 of scotch bonnet.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of sml red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare of juice of 1 orange.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of For the Tray Bake.
- You need 4 of skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 of butternut squash.
- You need 1 of lrg red onion.
- Prepare handful of cherry toms.
- Prepare bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1 of red &1 yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 of sml head of broccoli.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s Handful of mixed seeds.
- Prepare 1 of mellow red chilli, sliced to serve.
- It’s 1 of more tbsp of soy sauce and Olive oil drizzled when served.
Put the sweet potato into a large roasting tin, mist with cooking spray and season to taste. Pour over the Reggae Reggae sauce and try to coat each piece of chicken. These easy, family friendly chicken traybakes are perfect for simple suppers and feeding a crowd with little effort. Add potatoes, chorizo, sausages and sauces to give your dinner a whole new feel.
Jerk Chicken Tray Bake step by step
- In a food processor pop all the ingrediants for the marinade and blitz. Then cover the chicken thighs and leave for a minimum of 2 hrs pref overnight..
- Chop the butternut, peppers and onions into cubes and chunks and pop in a tray. Levae the broccoli out..
- Add the chicken thighs and marinade to the tray and add some olive oil. Put into a preheated oven at 200…
- Leave for 20 mins and then add the broccoli and cook for 10 minutes..
- When the chicken is cooked through and the veg is ready sprinkle with fresh coriander, chopped cherry toms, chilli, seeds, salt and pepper and a little more Olive Oil and Soy Sauce, serve and Enjoy x.
Place the chicken pieces skin-side up into the baking dish. Take the roasting tray from the oven and add the courgettes, olives and remaining stock. Stir, then lay the chicken breasts on top and spray them with a few sprays of oil. Lightly grease a large roasting tray and put in the onion and garlic. Drizzle over the melted butter and give the onions a stir.