Whole Wheat chocolate Sponge cake recipe without sugar. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! A comprehensive range of essentials for all your cake decorating needs Sift all dry ingredients together well.
Pour the batter in cake tin. In another bowl, add jaggery powder, hot water, milk ( at room temperature ), ghee and vinegar. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. You can have Whole Wheat chocolate Sponge cake recipe without sugar using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat chocolate Sponge cake recipe without sugar
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rock sugar powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of glucose powder (optional).
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 6 tbsp of water/ milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake Recipe – Christmas Recipes with step wise pictures. Super moist and decadent chocolate cake for this christmas which is eggless and made using whole wheat flour. This gluten-wheat-diary-egg and sugar-free cake is a real tea-time treat.
Whole Wheat chocolate Sponge cake recipe without sugar instructions
- Sift all dry ingredients together well. Meanwhile mix wet ingredients in another bowl. Now add the dry mixture in batches and mix gently..
- Pour the batter in cake tin. And bake till done. Basic chocolate Sponge is ready..
Packed with full of fruit flavours and enticingly moist. Gradually add the flour mixture to egg batter; beat at low speed until smooth. Add the hot milk and butter in and beat until just combined. Seive the flour and baking powder together. Heat milk and butter together just until the butter melts.