Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky.
Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest. Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Ingredients of Mike's Easy Salmon Spread You need of Salmon Cheese Dip. You can have Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise
- You need 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- You need 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- You need to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need to taste of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- You need 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
This moist, flavorful, and flakey baked salmon is what dinner recipes are all about! It's seriously the easiest recipe to make – all you need are a few salmo. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. Cover if you prefer your salmon to be tender, or leave uncovered if.
Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise instructions
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
An all-in-one-pan dish, bursting with Thai flavours, salmon and fresh vegetables. For a more filling meal, serve with steamed or boiled rice. Baked salmon seasoned with garlic, roasted lemons, and fresh herbs. A healthy family dinner ready in a snap. Cook at a moderate temperature and then broiling.