Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries. Be the first to review this recipe. Recipe by JasmineSara. this is a remake of a banana choco chip recipe i found on this site. i had some leftover blueberry's in the fridge, and thought i'd try something new! it turned out DELICIOUS! half the loaf is already gone! It is sweet, so it is more of a dessert.
Recipe by JasmineSara. this is a remake of a banana choco chip recipe i found on this site. i had some leftover blueberry's in the fridge, and thought i'd try something new! it turned out DELICIOUS! half the loaf is already gone! Easy banana bread amazingly complemented by chocolate chips and blueberries Mash the bananas and add the coconut sugar, maple syrup, soy milk, apple cider vinegar, melted coconut oil or nut butter, and vanilla essence. Then sift the dry ingredients together and gradually add the wet ingredients into the dry. You can have Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of Ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries for substitute.
Fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and add to dry ingredients along with oil and vanilla.
- Peel bananas and blend together with other ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- You can substitute blueberries for chocolate chips or keep both.
- Just reduced amount of chocolate chips for substitution.
- Place in baking pan or muffins pan if desired.
- Cook in oven for 55 min. to an hour. Muffin pans take less time..
Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the banana and chocolate and mix briefly. Sift the dry ingredients and mix quickly to combine. Stir the blueberries through right at the end and only just enough so that they are mixed through. Best Banana Bread The Best Fluffy Banana Bread with chocolate chips or chopped nuts is not only the best way to use up over-ripe bananas, but it's possibly the best slice to go with your morning coffee!