Chicken, Beans and Corn. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy.
Heat the oil in a casserole dish. Add the onion to the pan and fry over a low heat until really softened. Sprinkle the chicken all over with salt and pepper or a spicy chicken seasoning blend. You can have Chicken, Beans and Corn using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Beans and Corn
- Prepare of Latino Mix see my recipe.
- You need of large chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of canned dark red kidney beans.
- Prepare of canned organic black beans.
- You need of canned corn.
- It’s of medium lime per person.
- It’s of extra Virgin olive oil.
Put the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Arrange chicken over the bean and corn mixture, then spoon the remaining salsa over the chicken. Instructions Combine corn and beans and put them in the slow cooker. Season the chicken with adobo (or salt), garlic powder and cumin then place in the slow cooker and top with salsa.
Chicken, Beans and Corn instructions
- Boil your chicken in the water, just plain water..
- When the chicken is done move to a plate to cool.
- When cooled remove skin carefully. Then shred the chicken discard the bones..
- Set the skin aside you can deep fry later for snacks..
- Mix the seasonings with the chicken and fry in a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Simmer for 7 minutes.
- Drain the beans and rinse. Drain the corn. Add to the beans to the chicken chicken.
- Mix well. Add 3 cup of the broth you made by cooking the chicken..
- Add the corn and stir in let simmer for 10 minutes covered..
- This is close to being done. Remove the cover..
- Let the liquids reduce for 15 minutes.
- Slice the lime and serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
Meanwhile, heat the chicken stock in a pan until simmering. Add the sweetcorn kernels and green beans, simmer until tender, then remove with a slotted spoon and divide among two warmed dishes (leave the pan on the heat). For the chicken, mix together the tomato purée, paprika, garlic salt and ginger in a large bowl and season. Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture, then roll in the breadcrumbs to coat evenly. Place on a baking tray lined..