Barbecued leftover Tangerine pork. Heat a skillet add the pork. Get crispy with a slight crunch. Pop your pork on a pizza.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Barbecued leftover Tangerine pork. Includes pork shoulder, tangerine juice, soy. You can have Barbecued leftover Tangerine pork using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecued leftover Tangerine pork
- You need 3 cups of leftover Roasted Tangerine pork see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of barbecue sauce I used Sweet Baby Rays brown sugar hickory brand.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper. Mix together and bring mixture to the boil, stirring often. Add the cooked pork and let simmer just until pork is heated through.
Barbecued leftover Tangerine pork step by step
- Heat a skillet add the pork.
- Get crispy with a slight crunch.
- Add cider vinegar and deglaze the skillet.
- The pork will absorb the vinegar.
- Add sauce and stir..
- After 7 minutes stirring serve, I hope you enjoy!.
The beauty of this recipe is that it can be as homemade. These pulled pork barbecue cups are an excellent way to use leftover pork barbecue. Use your favorite pizza crust recipe to make a deep dish or thin crust pulled pork pizza with a tasty topping of leftover pulled pork and barbecue sauce. Feel free to use purchased or leftover. Subscribe Now:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CookingguideWatch More:http://www.youtube.com/CookingguideMaking barbecued pork with leftov.