Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes.
Put pork in your crock pot and pour liquid mixture over the top. Drain the liquid from your crock pot. Remove excess fat from the sides of pork roast. You can have Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- You need 5 lbs of Pork Shoulder.
- You need 40 oz of bottle favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Juice from 2 lemons.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of Brown sugar – to taste.
- Prepare of Chopped Onion – Optional.
- It’s of Buns of choice.
- You need of Halve the ingredients if you're making it for yourself or 2-3 people. This recipe is doubled for approximately 5-6 people.
Chop or shred the pork and then return the meat to the slow cooker. Serve as is or on warm split sandwich buns with coleslaw and extra barbecue sauce on the side. Directions for Pulled Pork: Spray inside of slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Pour an inch of barbeque sauce into the bottom of the slow-cooker crock.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches step by step
- Slice Pork into quarters, place into crock pot & cook low 10-12 hours or on High 6-7 hours. You do not need to add water. It will produce its own juices. Turn over every so often to avoid burning..
- Drain excess juice from crock & shred roast into fine pieces. Mix in the barbecue sauce of choice, juice from the lemons & about 1/2 – 3/4 cup of brown sugar. You can also add a some chopped onion if you'd like. Cook an additional 2 hours on low or 1 hour on high..
- Serve on buns of choice with pickles, baked beans, potato salad, chips or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!.
Score the fat on top of the roast in a crisscross pattern, being sure to cut through the fat layer. It is my favorite way to make pulled pork sandwiches and the meat is so tender. It's little to no work and turns out so tender. Shredding the meat is so fast and easy. Season the pork on all sides with salt and pepper.