Bok Choy with Cantonese Roast Pork. Toss in a sesame oil and soy sauce mixture for the optimal Asian side dish. Toss the bok choy with olive oil and freshly ground black pepper then. Don't be scared – roast pork is your friend!
See recipes for Bok Choy with Cantonese Roast Pork too. Next add the Chinese Roast Pork (Cha Siu). Add the soy sauce, salt, sugar, sesame oil, oyster sauce, and fresh ground white pepper. You can have Bok Choy with Cantonese Roast Pork using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy with Cantonese Roast Pork
- It’s 2/3 cup of Cantonese roast pork see recipe attached.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of baby bok choy.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Chinese Barbecue Pork (Char Siu) In a bowl, combine hoisin sauce, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil, and five spice powder. Place pork tenderloin (s) into a zip lock bag, add sauce to zip lock bag. Don't be scared – roast pork is your friend! In this episode, Randy shows you how to prepare nine amazingly easy dishes that will leave your guests wanting m.
Bok Choy with Cantonese Roast Pork instructions
- Wash the bok choy well.
- Dice the Cantonese roast pork. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335504-cantonese-roast-pork.
- Heat oil add pork when heated throughout add bok choy. Stirring constantly..
- When the bok choy is wilted let simmer 4 minutes serve immediately..
- Hope you enjoy!.
For sides, a light green vegetable is a must. It cuts the richness of the main course and cleanses your palate. Transfer bok choy mixture to another medium bowl. Clean and rinse the bok choy, trim off the stems at the bottom, slice and quartered. Prepare the dressing by combining the soy sauce, sugar, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds.