Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits). Skip the olives, add extra cheese – whatever pizza you want, we'll deliver. Have a pizza night with Deliveroo – download the app and order now! I merged the biscuits together to make the base of the pizza.
With lightly oiled hands, gradually mix the flour into the liquid, adding a little more water until it comes together. Remove biscuit dough from cans and flatten individual biscuits on a flat work surface. Stack pepperoni slices and mozzarella cheese cubes over biscuits. You can cook Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits)
- You need 1 can of Buttermilk biscuits (brand is optional).
- It’s 1 packages of Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Marinara sauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic and onion salt.
Pull the edges of each biscuit into the middle to cover the pepperoni and cheese. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, cream of tartar, salt, and pepper. Work the butter into the flour using a pastry blender or your hands, until it resembles coarse meal. Blend in shredded cheddar cheese, pepperoni, and basil.
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits) step by step
- 1: Preset oven to 375. While the stove is heating up open your can of biscuits ( I used the 8 count). Mash each biscuit one by one (as if your making hamburgers)..
- 2: Place mashed biscuits in a non stick cooking pan side by side. I merged the biscuits together to make the base of the pizza. (No holes should be seen).
- 3: Place biscuits in the oven for 10 minutes..
- 4: Take the biscuits out the oven after ten min (should have a light brown coat on them). Now it's time to add your marinara sauce, cheese, and pepperoni..
- 5: Add the marinara sauce first. Cover the Base with marinara sauce to your liking. Then sprinkle your shredded mozzarella cheese to your liking as well. Adding garlic and onion salt is optional But I didn't add any this time. Lastly add your pepperoni and use as much as you like..
- 6: Place cooking pan back in the oven and let the pizza to cook for another 10-12 minutes. After the pizza is fully cook take it out the oven and enjoy!!!.
- Below are some of the items I used. I used pillsbury 8 count buttermilk biscuits..
Roll each half as big as you can get it with a rolling pin or you could use a glass. Spread each half with pizza sauce, one slice of pepperoni, a pinch of shredded mozzarella cheese and chopped onion. Cook meat over medium heat until no longer pink and drain. Variations for Bubble Up Pizza Bread. Mix and match all the toppings to customize your bubble pizza just the way your family loves it!